Where – Cameo’s Pet Spa, 2604 US Hwy 70, Mebane, North Carolina 27302
Contact Number – 919-304-2077
When – June 30 – July 1, 2012
Time – 9:00 – 5:00
Cost – 200.00 for both days and 130.00 for the first day only
Day 1 will be a day filled with the most in-depth information available in the industry concerning creative grooming. NAPCG president, Bullet Brown will prepare you for creative coloring with The Science of Creative Grooming. The first thing any professional groomer needs to know is what products are safe to use on pets.
Topics will include:
- Canine/Feline skin and coat anatomy
- How coloring products interact with canine/feline coats
- How to classify temporary and semi-permanent coloring products
- How products interact with differing coat types
- How to choose the most appropriate products for individual clients
- Why bleach and oxidizing dyes should never be used on pets
- How to prevent coloring mistakes
- Marketing creative services to your clientele
- Pricing creative services
Day 2 will be reserved for hands on demonstrations by NAPCG president Bullet Brown. Let Bullet show you how to get the best results for your creative services. Demonstrations will include the use of semi permanent dye, temporary coloring products, accessories, air brushing, and more.
Certification exams will also be available for NAPCG members. (Please contact us no later than June 20th if you plan to certify)
Registration deadline is June 20th
All attendees will receive a sample bag as well as a complimentary copy of CGQ magazine.
NAPCG members receive a 10% discount. Non-members will receive a free one year membership with the NAPCG.
Limited products will be available for purchase.
Oops! We could not locate your form.